Vetaclean High Level Surface Disinfectant 5Ltr
- High level surface disinfectant
- Proven efficacy, under EN test protocols, against a broad range of pathogens including canine parvovirus in clean & dirty conditions
- Economic per litre diluted, whether 1:100 or 1:50
- Not harmful to aquatic organisms nor likely to cause long-term adverse effects on the environment
- Does not contain PHMB, peroxygen, aldehydes, phenols or chlorine
Composition: A complementary blend of biocides plus surface acting cleaning agents (non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants)
Uses: General conditions and immediate risk: Bactericidal and fungicidal activity, clean/disinfect floors, walls, work surfaces, feeding/drinking utensils and animal housing.
High risk (dirty conditions): Broad spectrum activity including canine parvovirus, clean/disinfect surfaces including reception area, consulting room tables, operating theatres and animal housing.
Effectiveness: High activity against veterinary important viruses, bacteria, fungi, mycobacteria and spores.