JOB TITLE: Internal Sales Executive
REPORTS TO: Field Sales Executive/Managing Director
LOCATION: York, UK
SALARY: £19,153 Pro Rata (full/part time)
We are looking for a confident, professional communicator who thrives within a sales role. Someone who has passion/background in animal health or the veterinary industry would be advantageous.
You will be required to generate new business by sourcing leads, connecting with customers over the telephone and closing prospect business whilst delivering a first class Customer Service.
The ideal candidate will enjoy speaking with new and existing customers over the telephone, taking a consultative approach to Sales and Customer Service.
The role will be target driven with a great opportunity to benefit from quarterly commissions/sales bonuses.
You will be required to support both the Field Sales and Marketing personnel by assisting with product campaigns, offers and launches by promoting and driving brand awareness.
Taking responsibility for recording and managing data held on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a growing business.
- Daily sales calls.
- Qualify and follow up on all sales leads and generate new prospect leads using external sources.
- Contacting new businesses about our products and services (B2B).
- Managing accounts you win and growing them accordingly.
- Achieve and exceed weekly KPI’s and performance metrics.
- Support additional projects to improve overall sales team results
- Proactively build and develop contact lists then manage and maintain client relationships and based upon targeted geographic and product areas
- Maximise all revenue opportunities by ensuring customers are aware of the full range of Vet Way products and services.
- Ensure customer quotations are prepared in accordance with company guidelines.
- Record interactions with customers on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of all Vet Way products, services, rates, relevant administration and operational processes
- Work closely with the external sales team, building solid relationships and assist in the development of new business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Strong outbound sales experience in a targeted environment
- Professional and articulate
- Demonstrable examples of achievements against targets
- Proven consultative selling experience
- Passion, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- A desire to succeed in sales focused organisation
- Confidence with interacting with customers by telephone
- Must be able to accurately follow all company processes and procedures
- Ambition to exceed the expectations of each customer account
- Must be a positive, focused individual who is able to work in collaboration with other people internally and externally in a polite and confident manner
- To be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team as and when required.
- To be self-motivated and demonstrate self-management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- General education background including English and Maths qualifications
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise under pressure
- Computer literate –Microsoft Office packages
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
- Knowledge of veterinary/animal health industry
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent telephone manner
- To be discussed
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply in writing with your CV to email@example.com
This job description describes the principal purpose and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature of the main duties as they currently exist but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule of tasks