JOB TITLE: Customer Service & Sales Support Exec
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
LINE MANAGER: Business Development – Vet-Way Ltd
LOCATION: York, UK
SALARY: £20,000 per annum
20 Days Annual Holiday (increasing by 1 day for every full years’ service to a maximum of 25) plus 8 Bank Holidays.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Vet-Way Ltd has been supplying quality veterinary chemicals and consumables into the animal health industry for over 20 years. We are looking for a target driven, ambitious team player who can thrive within a growing business.
To support the sales and operations teams by performing the day to day customer communications and ordering processes, ensuring that a first-class customer service is delivered for both our Vet-Way and Smart-Lab UK brands.
This is an office-based role so must be able to commute to Elvington, York.
- Working alongside the sales team, you will look after customer communications including answering incoming calls and emails as well as following up on customer orders
- Direct requests and customer/supplier enquiries to the relevant departments
- All sales and purchase orders will be processed accurately and efficiently on our SAGE 50 Accounting system
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to manage a smooth order process
- Record customer communications using our CRM System
- Maximise all revenue opportunities by ensuring customers are aware of the full range of products and services
- Support the sales team in preparing customer quotations, account applications, pricing communications and other administrative duties
- Support the operations ad quality team with administrative tasks where required
- Desire to succeed in a sales focused environment
- The ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
- Experience in a similar Customer Service/Sales role
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve – Independent thinker
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT Skills – To include Microsoft Word and Excel and any CRM System
- Experience working within the Veterinary or Animal Health Industries
- Knowledge of SAGE 50 Accounting system
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org