BD Emerald Syringes
£4.73 – £9.98
Pack size: x100
- Reduction in material means that if half of the world’s syringes were converted to BD Emerald™, 15,000,000kg of waste could be saved per year – the equivalent of the weight of approximately 200,000 people, enough to fill two Olympic stadiums
- Designed for a perfect fit when connected with a needle hub or catheter, ensuring minimal discomfort to the patient and reduced risk of injury
- BD Emerald™ Syringes must meet over forty specific criteria before they are qualified for use
- Green stopper and bold scale markings aid in setting an accurate dose, with a robust retaining ring to help prevent accidental plunger rod pull-out
- Flange size and shape provides stability and comfort during use, whilst the textured thumb press reduces slippage during administration
- Comply with International Standards: CE marked, ISO 7886-1 and ISO 594
- Does not contain natural rubber latex
Suggestions for needle use
|IN017 – Hypodermic Needle 25 G 16mm 5.8′ ORANGE x100||These needles are recommended for use in small furries and also when administering small volumes to cats and dogs such as for sedation and pre medication for anaesthesia.|
|IN018 – Hypodermic Needle 23 G 16mm 5.8′ BLUE x100||These needles are recommended for use for most injections for small animals such as vaccinations and non viscous liquids.|
|IN019 – Hypodermic Needle 22 G 25mm 1′ BLACK x100|
|IN024 – Hypodermic Needle 21 G 25mm 1′ GREEN x100||Theses needles can be used for subconjunctival injections of livestock on non viscous injections in youngstock.|
|IN025 – Hypodermic Needle 21 G 16mm 5/8′ GREEN x100||The needles are usually used for the administration of viscous injectables in small animals.|
|IN026 – Hypodermic Needle 20 G 25mm 1′ YELLOW x100||These needles are usually used for injecting small ponies and foals.|
|IN027 – Hypodermic Needle 19 G 25mm 1′ CREAM x100||These needles are usually used for injecting small ruminants and calves with non viscous injectables.|
|IN028 – Hypodermic Needle 18 G 40mm 1.5′ PINK x100||These needles are used for injecting adult cattle with non viscous injectables.
These needles can also be used for inserting into saline bags for wound flushing.
|IN029 – Hypodermic Needle 16 G 40mm 1.5′ WHITE x100||These needles are used for injecting adult cattle with non viscous injectables|
How many times can I use a needle?
Our needle range is single use only and all needles should be disposed of in a designated sharps bin for incineration.