Vet Field Kits – UN Compliant Packaging
£35.00 – £211.00
The Vet Way FK Veterinary Field Kit is a patented solution for the safe transportation of blood samples from Farm to Laboratory.
The Veterinary Field Kit has been designed to meet all UN Category B transport requirements – Giving you peace of mind, full protection and tractability of your samples.
Vet-Way Veterinary Field Kits are designed for the safe and effective transport of blood samples from extraction to laboratory presentation. The Category B compliant solution is equipped for sample traceability with sequential barcode numbering on all test tubes.
The new serum clot activator field kits contain tubes where the inner wall of the serum tube is specially coated with microscopic silica particles, which activate the coagulation process. Serum separator tubes contain a separation gel in the base of the tube; during centrifugation, this gel forms a stable barrier between the serum and the blood cells.
Variety of options available with or without needles/tubes:
• FK011 – 10 Boxes of 50 x 1″ 20g Field Kits
• FK012 – 10 Boxes of 50 x 1.5″ 20g Field Kits
• FK013 – 10 Boxes of 20 x 1″ 20g Field Kits
• FK015 – 10 Boxes of 50 Tube Only Field Kits
• FK017 – 10 Box Only Field Kits
• FK018 – 10 Boxes of 20 x 1″ 18g Field Kits
• FK019 – 10 Boxes of 50 x 1″ 18g Field Kits
• FK020 – 10 Boxes of 20 x 1.5″ 18g Field Kits
• FK021 – 10 Boxes of 50 x 1.5″ 18g Field Kits