BD Hypodermic Needles
Vet-Way are proud to be distributors of BD Hypodermic Needles.
- IN025 – 21 G 16mm 5/8″ GREEN x100
- IN027 – 18 G 40mm 1.5″ PINK x100
See additional information for product details.
- Easy penetration, smooth gliding force during insertion/withdrawal and reduced catheter friction while sliding through tissue is a result of the following:
- Three bevel precision grinding of needle bevel
- Targeted needle surface polishing process
- Proprietary needle lubrication process
- Thin walls permit the use of thinner needles with larger lumen thus increasing flow rates during injection and collection
- Recommended use: intradermal, subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous injections and aspiration
- Hub and colour coding in compliance with ISO standards
- Sterile, single use
Suggestions for needle usage
|IN025 – Hypodermic Needle 21 G 16mm 5/8″ GREEN x100
|The needles are usually used for the administration of viscous injectables in small animals.
|IN027 – Hypodermic Needle 19 G 25mm 1″ CREAM x100
|These needles are usually used for injecting small ruminants and calves with non viscous injectables.
How many times can I use a needle?
Our needle range is single use only and all needles should be disposed of in a designated sharps bin for incineration.