BD Hypodermic Needles
£3.00 – £16.00
Vet-Way are proud to be distributors of BD Hypodermic Needles.
- IN017 – 25 G 16mm 5.8′ ORANGE x100
- IN018 – 23 G 16mm 5.8′ BLUE x100
- IN019 – 22 G 25mm 1′ BLACK x100
- IN024 – 21 G 25mm 1′ GREEN x100
- IN025 – 21 G 16mm 5/8′ GREEN x100
- IN026 – Hypodermic Needle 20 G 25mm 1′ YELLOW x100
- IN027 – 19 G 25mm 1′ CREAM x100
- IN028 – 18 G 40mm 1.5′ PINK x100
- IN029 – 16 G 40mm 1.5′ WHITE x100
See additional information for product details.
- Easy penetration, smooth gliding force during insertion/withdrawal and reduced catheter friction while sliding through tissue is a result of the following:
- Three bevel precision grinding of needle bevel
- Targeted needle surface polishing process
- Proprietary needle lubrication process
- Thin walls permit the use of thinner needles with larger lumen thus increasing flow rates during injection and collection
- Recommended use: intradermal, subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous injections and aspiration
- Hub and colour coding in compliance with ISO standards
- Sterile, single use
Suggestions for needle usage
|IN017 – Hypodermic Needle 25 G 16mm 5.8′ ORANGE x100||These needles are recommended for use in small furries and also when administering small volumes to cats and dogs such as for sedation and pre medication for anaesthesia.|
|IN018 – Hypodermic Needle 23 G 16mm 5.8′ BLUE x100||These needles are recommended for use for most injections for small animals such as vaccinations and non viscous liquids.|
|IN019 – Hypodermic Needle 22 G 25mm 1′ BLACK x100|
|IN024 – Hypodermic Needle 21 G 25mm 1′ GREEN x100||Theses needles can be used for subconjunctival injections of livestock on non viscous injections in youngstock.|
|IN025 – Hypodermic Needle 21 G 16mm 5/8′ GREEN x100||The needles are usually used for the administration of viscous injectables in small animals.|
|IN026 – Hypodermic Needle 20 G 25mm 1′ YELLOW x100||These needles are usually used for injecting small ponies and foals.|
|IN027 – Hypodermic Needle 19 G 25mm 1′ CREAM x100||These needles are usually used for injecting small ruminants and calves with non viscous injectables.|
|IN028 – Hypodermic Needle 18 G 40mm 1.5′ PINK x100||These needles are used for injecting adult cattle with non viscous injectables.
These needles can also be used for inserting into saline bags for wound flushing.
|IN029 – Hypodermic Needle 16 G 40mm 1.5′ WHITE x100||These needles are used for injecting adult cattle with non viscous injectables|
How many times can I use a needle?
Our needle range is single use only and all needles should be disposed of in a designated sharps bin for incineration.